Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Terran and the mice (and trains too)

I've been meaning to post this funny little story from Terran for a while. He's told me a few times lately that he has a little mouse in his room that bugs him during the night. It's red and orange and has a black and grey friend. They curl up in his blanket to sleep. We've fed them imaginary food out of our hands before. But this morning he had tickly little baby spiders in bed that we held in our hands for a while (Uncle Todd will love that). I forgot to put mine down while washing my hands, but I guess it survived.

In the middle of the night last night while laying awake (due to those fun pregnancy hormones) I heard Terran over the monitor suddenly saying, "all da board the train, whoo whoo, chugga chugga, chugga chugga, the train is leaving the station now, chugga chugga, chugga chugga." And that was it. Guess it was a dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment