Monday, March 9, 2009

Zane is 3 months!





Can't believe our little baby is already 3 months old. In some ways it has gone by too fast, and he is such a different baby now from the very sick little one a few months ago. He is so easy going now. Most of the time when he gets hungry he just starts sucking on his hands, preferring not to make a big scene by crying I guess. I sometimes feel like the poor little guy gets a little lost in the shuffle of our busy house with his energetic big bro about. It's nice to have those rare times alone with him. Terran is finally sleeping better most of the time (except tonight - urgh!). And I find myself staying up way too late after everyone has gone to sleep just to enjoy the peace and quiet!


1 comment:

  1. Hi boys, we miss you! Hugs and Kisses from
    gramma and grandpa.

    ReplyDelete