Saturday, June 6, 2009

Zane almost 6 months!




Zane will be 6 months on the 8th - I can't believe it. My little baby is growing up way too fast. Michael thinks I'm silly that I want to freeze him in time the way he is now. He's just so fun and cute (and not mobile yet). He already had his 6 month appointment, where he was 16 lbs 12 oz and 27 inches. Both of our boys seem to have problems with self preservation though, since Terran has a tendency to go head first over things and now Zane is showing us that his oral fixation can lead to problems when he stuffs any kind of cloth thing that he can down his throat. We never thought that socks were choking hazards before now. I started putting those cute little leather shoes on him so he wouldn't take the socks off, but he just sucked on the shoe, which seems kind of bad too. I don't recall Terran doing those things. Zane still doesn't have any teeth, but I'm sure they're coming soon. He's having lots of fun sitting up to play now, rolls onto his stomach lots and has rolled from front to back a few times. And on a final note, this morning Terran was supposed to be getting dressed, so he took off all his clothes and put on a hat and mittens and told Michael that he was mostly dressed - he's always doing something silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment