I forgot to give the recent stats on the boys since we were just at the doctor for a 4 year checkup (I can't believe it's been 4 years!) and 9 months. Terran is 43 inches (95th%) and almost 40 lbs (I think about 50th%). According to an online height calculator he will be 6 ft 3 in at full height, so will see. Zane surprisingly has almost the same stats (well except for head size) that Terran did at 9 months. Zane is 19 lb 8 oz, which is 25th% (T was 19 lb 1 oz) and 29 inches - 75th% (T was 29.25 in). So Zane has now officially moved into a bigger car seat and T has a new big seat (still 5 point harness though since that is safest). Here they are hanging out in Z's new crib together. T isn't supposed to get in there, but they looked so cute I had to take a picture.
I like the artistic naked shot!
ReplyDelete