













I'm just posting a bunch here, since I am behind in updates. Zane is now 9 months, and it seems crazy to me how this time has flown (or maybe I am just crazy now, which is likely). It is a lot of work keeping up with 2 busy little ones, but fun too (most of the time!). We went thru a difficult few months with Zane not sleeping well at all unless he was attached to me but now I have him on a good schedule and we're doing much better. And he even puts up with the child care at our club most of the time, so I actually get to exercise! His favorite activity is trying to follow T around and do whatever he is doing. The picture of him looking out the window at Terran blowing bubbles is so sad and happens often whenever I am busy in the kitchen and can't take him outside to join in. He is now signing for milk, fan and light, which is fun. And he either waves at everything or claps. We went to a fun kids concert on Monday night, which both boys enjoyed. T was so into it he mostly sat still on M's lap. Z was much more into than I thought he would be, dancing in my lap, clicking his tongue along with everyone else at a certain part and waving his arms in the air. I should have had the camera there, but didn't. That was after the scare we had in the park prior to the concert when M discovered that Z was chewing on a bottle cap! Thankfully he didn't swallow it! You may notice by these pictures that he is a very mouthy baby and loves to crawl around with things hanging out of his mouth; wet wash clothes are the favorite. I guess since we have a mouthy dog, why not have a mouthy baby as well. The best was when he had his toy mouse hanging from his mouth by its tail - I need to get that picture from our friends who too it. Oh, and although I have been threatening to dress them in girl clothes to get my fix, I actually did not dress T for this picture here. He got into the laundry basket and did it himself. He had 2 of M's undershirts on and 2 pairs of socks.
No comments:
Post a Comment