Thursday, December 3, 2009

December





Here are a few pictures from the last month or so, with more to follow from Zane's upcoming birthday (I am actually depressed the my baby is one already and can't believe the last year has gone by so fast). He's getting to be such a big boy, with more opinions and interests. He now says doggy and light too, in addition to the signs that he does. Here is a picture of him on the soap box at the million baby crawl. Also, I finally finished the hat that I was trying to knit for Michael for the past year and here is a picture of Terran being a very dashing model in the hat. Zane is starting to get a little interested in reading books now instead of just eating them, so here is a cute picture of he and Daddy reading. And the last is a picture of Zane showing his game face which he is good at. Terran and I wrote a letter to Santa on this North Pole website yesterday where you are supposed to get a response. Here is what he told me to write for the letter: I would like a Diesel 10 to clean my train tracks. I wonder what the North Pole looks like and why there is a peacock there during summer. Why do you give out toys to good little girls and boys? How does your mail plane get to the North Pole? How does the mail get to the airport?

1 comment:

  1. A peacock at the North Pole in the summer? That's not one I've heard of before.

    ReplyDelete