I don't feel that I have been taking enough pictures lately. Terran is now riding his bike fast and loves to ride it, but we keep getting so much snow that it's hard to do it often. But it is nice because we can go through the park with Terran riding, Jessie and I running and Zane in the jogger. I wish the park was longer so we could go further doing this. Zane is cruising everywhere now and is obsessed with walking around outside which reminds of Terran when he was around 1.5 yrs saying "side? side?" (asking to go outside) all the time. Zane is luckily more cautious than Terran was in new situations, so he usually stands around taking everything in for a bit before moving around but at home he is a little monkey now, climbing on everything. I left him in the living room the other day for a minute and found him climbing onto the stereo. He had gone from the couch and up. And he's always climbing on the bottom handle on the stove and holding on the top and grabbing at the gas knobs - not good! It seems like those handles were meant for someone his size to climb them. So, we'll have to partially dismantle our fancy stove and remove the bottom handle somehow. So sad. Oh, I forgot to tell anyone that Z used his first "sentence" the other day when he said "dight don" (wanting me to turn the light on).
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Update on the boys
I don't feel that I have been taking enough pictures lately. Terran is now riding his bike fast and loves to ride it, but we keep getting so much snow that it's hard to do it often. But it is nice because we can go through the park with Terran riding, Jessie and I running and Zane in the jogger. I wish the park was longer so we could go further doing this. Zane is cruising everywhere now and is obsessed with walking around outside which reminds of Terran when he was around 1.5 yrs saying "side? side?" (asking to go outside) all the time. Zane is luckily more cautious than Terran was in new situations, so he usually stands around taking everything in for a bit before moving around but at home he is a little monkey now, climbing on everything. I left him in the living room the other day for a minute and found him climbing onto the stereo. He had gone from the couch and up. And he's always climbing on the bottom handle on the stove and holding on the top and grabbing at the gas knobs - not good! It seems like those handles were meant for someone his size to climb them. So, we'll have to partially dismantle our fancy stove and remove the bottom handle somehow. So sad. Oh, I forgot to tell anyone that Z used his first "sentence" the other day when he said "dight don" (wanting me to turn the light on).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment