Here is the first installment from July. Nana came for a visit so we were very busy. We celebrated July 4th with our friends Jennifer, Shane, Travis and Kyle. Unfortunately it there was a huge thunder storm that night and it poured so the boys didn't get to watch the fireworks from the sledding hill as we had planned, but we did have some small fireworks that we set off in the street before the storm, which the big boys were happy about (the little ones were not so happy about the noise). I said I felt like a red neck at the fireworks stand but at least Michael and were on a road bike ride when we stopped to buy them! We also went to the Museum of Nature and Science in Denver. The dinosaurs were a huge hit of course. And my mom and I took the boys up to a new carousel in Nederland and on a beautiful hike one day. Zane discovered the joy of throwing rocks into a stream while on our hike and I think they could have stayed there for hours throwing rocks.
Sunday, August 1, 2010
July
Here is the first installment from July. Nana came for a visit so we were very busy. We celebrated July 4th with our friends Jennifer, Shane, Travis and Kyle. Unfortunately it there was a huge thunder storm that night and it poured so the boys didn't get to watch the fireworks from the sledding hill as we had planned, but we did have some small fireworks that we set off in the street before the storm, which the big boys were happy about (the little ones were not so happy about the noise). I said I felt like a red neck at the fireworks stand but at least Michael and were on a road bike ride when we stopped to buy them! We also went to the Museum of Nature and Science in Denver. The dinosaurs were a huge hit of course. And my mom and I took the boys up to a new carousel in Nederland and on a beautiful hike one day. Zane discovered the joy of throwing rocks into a stream while on our hike and I think they could have stayed there for hours throwing rocks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment