I really can't believe my little boy is 5! It makes me feel old to say I have a 5 year old. T had a great birthday with several celebrations. We took a birthday snack to school and Zane, Michael and I went for that. I have to admit that I teared up when we sang happy birthday to him. I just can't believe when the time has gone and he's growing up too fast. We made him a special birthday dinner of meatballs, homemade pasta sauce and noodles, by request. Here is a pic. No, he didn't eat the steamed chard portion of the meal. Then we had a party for him at the dinosaur playground again with a bike decorating and riding activity. The weather is still really nice here and it was a fun time. He loves all his presents of course and Zane has major "wahwee" envy of his new flying machines. T is good at including Zane in his playing though. But we did embark on the next phase in legos by letting him have the real ones, which are all choking hazards. So we have to keep a careful eye on Zane when they are out but T is so happy to have more things to build with.
Monday, September 27, 2010
Terran is 5!
I really can't believe my little boy is 5! It makes me feel old to say I have a 5 year old. T had a great birthday with several celebrations. We took a birthday snack to school and Zane, Michael and I went for that. I have to admit that I teared up when we sang happy birthday to him. I just can't believe when the time has gone and he's growing up too fast. We made him a special birthday dinner of meatballs, homemade pasta sauce and noodles, by request. Here is a pic. No, he didn't eat the steamed chard portion of the meal. Then we had a party for him at the dinosaur playground again with a bike decorating and riding activity. The weather is still really nice here and it was a fun time. He loves all his presents of course and Zane has major "wahwee" envy of his new flying machines. T is good at including Zane in his playing though. But we did embark on the next phase in legos by letting him have the real ones, which are all choking hazards. So we have to keep a careful eye on Zane when they are out but T is so happy to have more things to build with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment