| Z's preschool visited a farm at the end of the school year. Of course the tractors were a big hit with him. |
| There was a very defensive peacock at the farm. |
| Trying out the sky chair. |
| And another tractor. |
| And I thought I would never have my hair fixed by my kids if I didn't have girls. I didn't wear this style out for the day... |
| Out for a ride on the S. Boulder Creek trail. Z is riding his pedal bike a little more now with help, "getting his other pedal on" to get going |
| Z got to do the preschoolers fun run at T's school |
| T's class enjoying the popsicles after their "long" run. |
| Z had pj day for his last day of preschool and then we joined T for a play and story time on his last day. |
| Leaving school for the last time as a kindergartner. Yes, Mommy got all choked up again. |
| Posing with Ms. Erin after school. |
| The baby chicks that hatched at preschool a week before school ended. |
| Driving the jeep with Mrs. Young |
| Joining T in his class. |
| New skylight over the shower. |
I love all of your new pictures!
ReplyDeleteAwesome hair!
ReplyDelete