| Cat pumpkins! We finally carved our pumpkins last night. Terran did most of his on his own except for the head. Zane's was done by Mommy and I have to say I'm pretty proud of it! |
| Can you tell how proud I am? |
| I helped out with Terran's class this morning. They made pumpkin bread. Here they are listening to the recipe. |
| Terran's group with the bread ready to bake. |
| They carved these pumpkins later in the day. |
| Zane had a Halloween parade and lunch for the parents. He was pretty excited about his awesome costume Daddy made. Western Disposal is our garbage company and it looks pretty good! |
| Using his "mechanical" arm to pick up the garbage can. |
| Visiting duck with friends while picking up our CSA share at the farm. Terran is an iguana, which I made. |
| With Wiley Coyote and Burrito the albino guinea pig |
| Trick-or-treating with friends in the hood. |
| Good buddies Toby and Matteus met up with us for a bit. |
I love the costumes! The boys look so happy with the results. They will have many happy hours of wearing them after Halloween.
ReplyDeleteI'm so in awe of your costume making skills! Our pumpkin costumes are so weak in comparison. Love the addition of the trash can.
ReplyDeleteGreat costumes, awesome pumpkins, and love Terran among the girls in the bread shot.
ReplyDelete