| Zane had a parent visiting night at school. He showed us the wood work station. |
| Doing another "work" in Zane's class |
| Finally - gluten free bread that I could knead! And it's delicious. |
| I got to visit SF by myself to meet Anya and help Jenn with the girls while Todd was at our house for a week. |
| So cute! |
| couch potato |
| She went from this... |
| to this in a about 1 second. |
| Being silly when I was trying to take her picture. This is a parklette. |
| Pretending to still be asleep |
| I got away for a cool run by myself. Awesome view! |
| Big California trees |
| At the Cal Academy |
| Think I stole this from Jenn! |
| Cute nieces! |
No comments:
Post a Comment