So I'm a little delayed in posting the photos from the second part of our trip in May. We visited Michael's family in Phoenix. The boys had fun playing in the pool and Daddy even got in to play some (although he was told not to swim). We had a great time visiting with everyone. We even got to see some of the extended family members. Terran had a lot of fun playing with cousin Joy in the pool and they made a car out of a box that they both squeezed into for a picture and Zane got a ride in it. I had to post the series of pictures with Aunt Susan trying to entertain the boys at a restaurant. There was no high chair and Zane was getting food all over me. Susan tried to hang on to him for a bit so I could eat but he was in a particularly clinging mood during that whole trip and only wanted to be with me most of the time. Luckily he's gotten much better since then and I can even take him to the child care at our club without him crying now. So we don't have many pictures of people with Zane. Uncle Leonhard only got to successfully hold him when he was sound asleep while we were unloading at the airport. He was so tired that he managed to sleep through getting out of the car and going through security. He slept the whole time until the moment I sat down on the plane and then proceeded to do his usual behavior on the plane, which means being spastic and refusing to sit down.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Phoenix visit from May
So I'm a little delayed in posting the photos from the second part of our trip in May. We visited Michael's family in Phoenix. The boys had fun playing in the pool and Daddy even got in to play some (although he was told not to swim). We had a great time visiting with everyone. We even got to see some of the extended family members. Terran had a lot of fun playing with cousin Joy in the pool and they made a car out of a box that they both squeezed into for a picture and Zane got a ride in it. I had to post the series of pictures with Aunt Susan trying to entertain the boys at a restaurant. There was no high chair and Zane was getting food all over me. Susan tried to hang on to him for a bit so I could eat but he was in a particularly clinging mood during that whole trip and only wanted to be with me most of the time. Luckily he's gotten much better since then and I can even take him to the child care at our club without him crying now. So we don't have many pictures of people with Zane. Uncle Leonhard only got to successfully hold him when he was sound asleep while we were unloading at the airport. He was so tired that he managed to sleep through getting out of the car and going through security. He slept the whole time until the moment I sat down on the plane and then proceeded to do his usual behavior on the plane, which means being spastic and refusing to sit down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment