Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring break

We had fun last week with Nana visiting for spring break. They had lots of fun making easter decorations for the house. Which involved lots of cutting for Edward Scissor Hands (aka Zane) who had to be given lots of scraps so he wouldn't chop up the finished products.
The pictures are:
1) Zane is all ready for our CA trip, with his own suitcase. He had to take it to the airport to drop Nana off and was confused about why we didn't bring it inside.
2) Terran showing off his first professional haircut. Since his hair is not really curly, I don't feel I can do a good job. I finally sucked it up and took him into my hairstylist. He was very excited about it and was really good.
3) Climbing on the dino with friends
4) being cute in the car on the way to the museum
5 & 6) Terran, Travis, Kyle and Zane enjoying ice cream at the zoo. Jennifer and I thought we were sharing the cones with the little boys, but they had different ideas about that
7) Zane making sure I saw the big fish
8) a momentary headstand in gymnastics
9) "feeding" the pig on the mall
10) playing by the creek downtown












No comments:

Post a Comment