Thought I would post a few more from yesterday, so here are some cute shots of the bears and a picture of the 2 news vans that camped out for the day in our street. It was the biggest event since the stolen steamroller that according to an eyewitness account nearly took out both our cars and our garage (we would have been happy about the cars, bummed about the garage). The bears intelligently stayed in the tree until the dark of night and then made their getaway. I was disappointed to not be able to see the running away. I hope they found a more remote place to spend the day today. It must be hard to keep 3 babies like the safe in the wild (and around people especially). I have a hard enough time keeping my two out of trouble. I overhead a Div. of Wildlife guy saying that moms will frequently have their babies sleep up in a tree all day so she can keep a good eye out for danger and to stay away from the male bears (evil men!).
Saturday, June 18, 2011
more bears
Thought I would post a few more from yesterday, so here are some cute shots of the bears and a picture of the 2 news vans that camped out for the day in our street. It was the biggest event since the stolen steamroller that according to an eyewitness account nearly took out both our cars and our garage (we would have been happy about the cars, bummed about the garage). The bears intelligently stayed in the tree until the dark of night and then made their getaway. I was disappointed to not be able to see the running away. I hope they found a more remote place to spend the day today. It must be hard to keep 3 babies like the safe in the wild (and around people especially). I have a hard enough time keeping my two out of trouble. I overhead a Div. of Wildlife guy saying that moms will frequently have their babies sleep up in a tree all day so she can keep a good eye out for danger and to stay away from the male bears (evil men!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment