Thursday, October 20, 2011












Pictures from our Steamboat Springs weekend to watch the pro bike race (very briefly) and ride and hang out. Pictures 1-2 - some of the racers, no wait, the 2nd one is a racer in training. 3-4 - watching the  support cars line up before the race. I realized the we didn't actually get any pictures of the race, I guess they went by too fast and we didn't get them. Michael had the camera at that point and I'm not sure what happened! 5-7 - Zane came up with a game called "Daddy big pants." They thought it was pretty hilarious. The last pics - Terran and I went on a tour of all the little hot springs in downtown Steamboat while Z was napping. After he slept like that for a couple of hours, he finally woke up just when we were finishing our ice cream cones - so we had a to go back and get him one, and he got to see one of the hot springs.

No comments:

Post a Comment