To all of our blog followers, I apologize for being soooo behind on posts and am feeling horrible about not posting Terran's bday pics. I am nearing a big deadline for a work project - this tuesday! - and should be a little more free after that and plan to spend time doing updates.
Saturday, October 8, 2011
A puddle on the washing machine
In a fit of rage this evening, Zane squatted on top of the washing machine and peed on it. He was throwing a fit because he didn't want his underwear in there, which I had just removed from him since they were a little wet and he had a major tantrum and refused to sit on the toilet. I guess he was trying to turn off the washing machine. I found him up there and removed him but didn't notice the puddle. Later, Michael was doing some laundry and said there was a puddle on the machine. We asked Zane if he had peed on it and he said, "yeah." We asked why and he said "cuz." Needless to say, he was very tired this evening and in a rotten mood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Omg, that's freaking hilarious! Todd believes he was just marking it as his. Kind of like licking it. Or if he were a dog.
ReplyDeleteThis is so funny!
ReplyDelete