





Ok - I am waaaay behind here, but updating from a few major events that happened in the last few months. Terran started kindergarten of course. Here are pics from his first day of school. He was super excited to go. Michael took the day off so we could all bike him there. Little Zane had to wear his new backpack too and he hugged his big brother very tightly before he left. Terran had a great day and even had energy to run around and pull the wagon at our CSA farm in the afternoon. Here are the baby pigs too that were about a week old. Sadly mommy pig squished 2 out of the 3 early on. I guess she was just too big and could see her babies below her. Anyway, Terran is thriving in class and loving it. His teacher is wonderful and he also has a great student teacher. Michael and I are going to start taking turns volunteering on Friday mornings now, so I am excited to see what is going on in class more. It is sad to me now that I feel like I don't see him much and don't know what he does during the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment