Wednesday, October 19, 2011






Zane had his first day of school the day after Terran's first day (and Terran did not have school because they had a staggered start for his). I was worried about how Zane would do dropping him off especially since Terran would be with me. He was ok on that first day mostly because I think he didn't think we were actually leaving him there. His teachers say he has always been fine but he does always say he wants to go home with me and he's just finally stopped crying when I drop him off. Poor guy. He also went through a phase of trying to convince me that he had school "tomorrow," I guess so he didn't have to go today. He's been having fun learning new songs - it's really cute when he sings them at home. They've done some great art projects and he's always proud of what he makes now.

No comments:

Post a Comment