Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Terran: The Accidental Nudist
Michael and I had a talk with Terran's teacher yesterday about his lack of focus at school. Fortunately it is not affecting him academically, but he doesn't finish things because he loses focus and he takes forever to get all of his winter gear on and off at the beginning of the day, for recess and at the end of the day. It does take up a lot of time even for the quick ones. I bet during the winter here they lose a lot of school time just because of all the gear! Anyway, the other day one of Terran's classmates came running out of their coat room to the teacher saying, "Terran's naked in the coat room!" So his teacher goes back to see what is going on and he is sitting with his undies off on the cubbies trying to put his snow pants on. He told her he was trying to take his pants off and put his snow pants on (he doesn't like the feel of the snowpants over his pants) and accidently took off his boxers too. It sounds like he was just sitting there spacing out and didn't even notice what he had done. I asked him about it today and he has no recollection of that happening! I swear he is going to be an absent minded professor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment