Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Easter and house updates
Trying to decide which direction the lines in the tile should go. Michael hasn't installed it yet, so you can still put in your vote.
Easter eggs died with blueberries, turmeric and raspberry tea.
Easter bunnnies
We went to the egg hunt and easter lunch at our CSA farm. I asked Z to pose with the lamb and he stood there with its back end showing. Oh well.
The boys wanted bunny tails so I taped cotton balls on with the painters tape we had handy! They didn't last long.
Little lamb named Ginger. Only 2 weeks old. Now don't those of you who ate lamb for Easter feel bad...
Z is checking to see what was in his egg. The first 2 egg finds took so long I was worried about how long it would take to get to his allotted 10, but we came upon a bunch of eggs together and he sped up.
Chalking eggs after a yummy lunch.
Bedroom is complete now - new fan with light and reading lights over bed. Guess we can get rid of those nightstand lights now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW!!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks so wonderful! Since I was just there I can really get the feel for it. You are really going to enjoy it.
looks so open/spacious. color is good too. bedroom looks seriously bright yellow.
ReplyDelete