Some Zanisms from the last few days: Last night Terran says, "Zane said the 'P' word" and Zane says "No I didn't, I said the poop word." So funny. Zane had a fever today so I was trying to get him to nap and of course I fell asleep way before him. There was some construction going on and he said he couldn't sleep because of the noise and in my completely asleep state I told him to try counting (as if he can count high enough to get bored and fall asleep). So then I remember him saying, "I counted to 6 but the noise didn't stop." Ha ha! I love how literal little kids are.
And tonight we heard Terran rummaging around in his room when he was supposed to be going to sleep. So Michael goes down to see what he's doing and he's going through his room to find everything that says "China" on it. I said it would be more challenging to find something that doesn't have "China" on it!
Picture updates to come, I promise, now that I have a little breathing room on my work projects!
No comments:
Post a Comment