Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hawaii Day 2 - Hapuna Beach

Hapuna Beach - This was one of our favorite beaches (ok, we had a bunch of favorites). This was a little further north of where we were staying. Great snorkeling. There was a good area off to the side of the bay and a small area right in the middle of the beach. Terran and I snorkeled there for a while. I pointed out a fish to him but was unknowingly pointing at an octopus. He saw it but I didn't notice it. Mom and Michael went out after us and saw the octopus too!
Michael relaxing after swimming back and forth across the bay and freaking my mom and I out by going out so far by himself (!). Boys took advantage of daddy lying down and partially buried him.




Collecting lava rocks from the water


The snorkelers here and below are Michael and Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment