Saturday, July 11, 2009

Zane is 7 months!





Here is another picture of Terran's new wounds. He is with his friend Della, riding on the shuttle at dinosaur ridge in this picture. In the bottom picture, Michael is showing Zane's age in months, but Zane just wants to eat his finger. The big news on Zane right now is that he's finally getting his 2 bottom teeth and has been a horrible sleeper this week. I have felt like banging my head on a wall at times, but at least he's not very fussy, he just doesn't want to sleep unless he's attached to me. His other big news is that, although he is not crawling yet or pushing up to sitting, he started pulling himself to standing a few days ago. He hasn't done it that much, but it did surprise me, especially now that he's done it in some bad places, like on the bar at the end of the changing table (of course we are always right there when he is on the table) and when I temporarily put him in his car seat that was in the jogger last night at the ER (he pulled up using the jogger's visor and I grabbed him as he was teetering there- but at least we were in the ER!). Anyway, guess we have another strong little boy on our hands and I thought all along that this one seemed calmer, oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment